Donate to Minnesota Master Naturalist
Through the University of Minnesota Foundation, the Minnesota Master Naturalist fund was established with a generous donation from a trained volunteer, and other volunteers and stakeholders have continued to support the fund.
Contributions to the Minnesota Master Naturalist will benefit the program by providing:
- Scholarships for classes and annual conference
- The best possible speakers for annual conference and advanced training
- Program support for instructor and advanced training opportunities
- Other programming needs
You can support the program in a variety of ways:
- Annual Giving -- via secure giving site or mail
- Sustaining Gifts -- Sustaining gifts are an easy and efficient way for you to support the programs you rely on through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card or bank account. This means we'll deduct your designated contribution to Minnesota Master Naturalist from your account until you let us know to stop or change it.
- Planned Giving— Our programs need financial assistance from people like you to continue their work. By making bequests and other "planned gifts," you can continue to help the Minnesota Master Naturalist program make an important difference throughout our state.
The Minnesota Master Naturalist program fund account (#3233) falls under the umbrella of the University of Minnesota Foundation. Gifts are tax deductible.
For more information about making a gift, contact Amy Rager, Minnesota Master Naturalist Program Director at email@example.com or 320-589-1711; or Jane Johnson, Development Director, University of Minnesota Extension at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 612-626-3717.